For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Tuesday 2 June 2009

To frog or not to frog

I started Louhi ages ago, but I'm seriously considering frogging it. I haven't worked on it in ages and while I love the look of it, the pattern itself is boring.

It's also incredibly thick and heavy! I'm thinking I might do it again later in a light weight yarn.

The trouble is, it's worked in one piece. You cable at the front then rib to the back panel which you cable then rib to the other front that has a cable.

All that rib will drive me crazy. I'm thinking of making Terra which again is very bulky and mindless which I think'll be perfect for travelling around with.

Dunno, will have to think about this

1 comment:

  1. Love the Louhi (sounds like someone greeting me backwards!). Looks kinda heavy to wear, esp if it gets wet.

    Terra's nice, but looks even more boring to knit if you can cope with something like the Queen Ring Shetland!

    Me, I like boring sometimes for a rest.

    Lou

    ReplyDelete