For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Sunday 21 June 2009

Tag! You’re it!

I was tagged and apparently have to answer all these questions and at the end I have to tag 8 other people!

So, here goes!

The rules are:
1. respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own (don't feel obliged as it's quite long already!)

2. Tag eight other people.

Introduce yourself and tell us a little about who you are and what you do:
I'm Sam, if you see Puddytat purr written anywhere with a purple cat logo, it's probably me. I'm a single SAHM (Stay At Home Mum) of four teenagers and just in case you hadn't noticed –-- I knit! I can also crochet (which I admit I don't do often enough) and I'm learning to spin.

What is your current obsession? Ummmmmmmmm, podcasts I suppose (aside from the knitting lol)

What is your greatest achievement?
Raising four children alone

Coffee or Tea? Tea, Coffee is bluergh!


What's for dinner? FGS
, it's only 11.30am, far too early to be thinking about dinner!

What are you listening to right now?
The laptop fan :D I'm listening to Interesting Times audio book from Terry Pratchett and the Quirky Nomads podcast

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Ummmm, something with a sorbet or sauce running through, like raspberry ripple is nice...I don't really eat a lot of ice cream

What do you think of the person who tagged you?
Madam Salami...........she's ok....................s'pose ;0)


If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Crikey, somewhere hot and quiet with no people, a beach and warm sea to swim in.......................whaddya mean I gotta come back?!?!?


Which language do you want to learn?
I wish I could speak Spanish, an awful lot of people speak Spanish


What's your favorite quote (for now)?
The circumstances surrounding your birth are irrelevant, it's what you do with the gift of life that matters!

What is your favorite colour?
Purple........although, if you hadn't already realised that, you're seriously slacking!

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe?
My goth skirts

What is your dream job? Something
to do with yarn would be
cool


What is your worst habit?
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, I don't know, it's very hard to recognise your own worse habits, you'd have to ask someone who knows me well. Mel would probably say "not asking for help when she bloody needs it!" lol

Describe your personal style? I'm
unique, I love gothic clothing and I wish I was thin enough to wear some of the stuff that's available! In the summer, you'll usually find me in leggings and a vest top because it's faaaaaaaaaaaaaar too hot for long skirts!

What are you going to do after this?
Catch up on Ravelry and then have a go on my new spinning wheel


What is your favorite fruit?
Probably plums

What inspires you?
People who keep fighting

Your favorite book?
You're not seriously asking me to pick just one? I can't pick just one! I would recommend the following authors though: Terry Pratchett, Anne McCaffrey, Mercedes Lackey, Robin Hobb, Stephen King and for romance: Jilly Cooper

What is your favorite smell?
Mmmmmmmmmmm fresh bread and clean babies

What are you most proud of?
My children, they have done so well for themselves and they're all around school leaving age and I can't wait to see where their lives take them!

How many times do you press the snooze button before you get up? At
least once, sometimes twice


What's your 'claim to fame'?
I've been in The Sun newspaper, Take A Break magazine and on the Trisha Goddard show

Complete the following:

Love is…
like a box of chocolates!

What would you like to make next?
Something that'll wow everyone!


Have have chosen my 8 because I think that you should take a look at their sites:

Yarn Harlot

Wendy Knits

Jane's Probably Knitting

Madam Salami

The Yarn Yard

The Anxious Knitter

Smariek Knits

Martha's Vineyard Fibre

No comments:

Post a Comment