For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Saturday 8 November 2008

Beaumonde Scarf

I'm currently working on a Weasley Sweater, but just before I started it I finished the Beaumonde Scarf (designed by Marie) as a Christmas present for Ellie. Well, Ellie decided she couldn't even wait for it to be blocked, let alone wait until Christmas, so she's already got it LOL. She loves it, here's a pic of her and another of her and Jess both showing off their new scarves.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty scarves! I love the cables!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't block all my cable scarves. Some benefit from blocking to allow the pattern to "bloom", some look better without blocking. I don't think I blocked my Beaumonde Scarf either.

    ReplyDelete