For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Saturday 22 November 2008

My New Labels

A question that comes up on Ravelry regularly is having snazzy personalised labels. I didn't like any of the ones I saw online so I decided to create my own.

I've got no knitting done today, I'm one of those that once I start something, I become a bit obsessed about it until I'm happy about it.

Get a load of THESE!

On the front is my little Puddytat Purr with a ball of yarn and the words "Hand knit especially for you by Sam" and on the back will be a picture of the finished garment and washing instructions.

I've just realised that they say "Hand knitted" I think I'll change that though as I crochet too, should I go for "Hand made" or "Hand crafted"?

Whaddya think?

2 comments:

  1. Very cool and very pretty! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely hand-crafted since you do such beautiful work! Did you print them on paper or transfer to cloth to sew into your FO? Very nice design BTW!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete