For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Friday 5 June 2009

Do-over

Everyone says that's the cool thing about knitting, if you screw it up it's easy to just redo it.

I, on the other hand, hate it! I guess that's why I couldn't stand cross stitch - I couldn't see the point of going back over a stitch you'd already done!

I finished the first Vortical sock yesterday - take a look!


Pretty isn't it? Now click on the picture to make it bigger and take a closer look.

See how tight it is? Took me ages to get that damn sock on my foot!

I'm going to have to reknit the entire sock with more stitches!

I guess casting on 60 stitches for a sock just isn't enough for my wide feet and fat calves!

I'm currently swatching to find the correct number of stitches so that I can get the cuff around my heel and comfortable on my leg.

I hate swatching!

No comments:

Post a Comment