We are going to spin up the yarn for a shawl called Sleeves In Your Pi (Ravelry link) - it's a shawl with sleeves done in a bulky weight yarn.
Our challenge was to start on New Years Day and be finished by Woolfest 2010. That gives us six months!
No problem, I thought.
Well first I had to finish my baby camel hair.
I finally finished that yesterday and hung it to dry (sorry the first photo is slightly out of focus, I didn't realise the camera was focused on something other than the yarn tut). I ended up with approximately 780 yards and I think I might make another clapotis with it.
I bought this humbug from Sara while at Fibrefest and it's gorgeous. When I've finished this, I shall ply it with some 70/30 alpaca/merino which I also got at Fibrefest from the people at Coldharbour Mill. I chose the alpaca because it was soooooo soft and similar in colour to the humbug!