For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Saturday 19 December 2009

Time is running out!

I had an e-mail at the last week telling me my Rose was in stock.

Later, I received the tracking info and I've been impatiently checking it every day....several times a day!

It was picked up at 2.35pm on the 16th (I assume that's local time?). It left New Zealand at 9.45am the following day.

It arrived 'overseas' at 8.27am on the 18th and was listed as 'Held for clearance' 8 minutes later.

That's where it still is :(

I'm hoping that this is just because it's the weekend and no one updates the website at weekends and that it's not still being held.

How long does it take to clear something? Where exactly is it being held? The New Zealand website doesn't say and there doesn't appear to be any other way to track it.

There is less than a week to go until Christmas Day now and (after dating a postie several years ago) I'm well aware how much post Royal Mail have to deal with during this period.

The race is on - will my wheel arrive before Christmas Day?

I won't get it until Christmas Day if it does as Alex has decided it should be stolen and hidden until Christmas Day *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment