For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Saturday 19 December 2009

Socks

I like socks, I really do. I enjoy knitting them and they keep my feet warm!

Unfortunately, I don't appear to be very good at it.

I'm making Mojo, because they're freaky and cool! I'm also making them in Joy's Same Difference yarn.

They were coming on great, I turned the heel and was making my way up the leg when I decided I better try them on.

Naturally, I've made them too bloody short! I do this every single time! I measure and measure, put them on, take them off, knit a few rows, put them on again and I reckon they're long enough so I turn the heel, work a bit of leg and find that no, they weren't long enough!

So now I have to frog two days of work, back to before I turned the heel!

No comments:

Post a Comment