For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Friday 25 December 2009

The Good, The Bad & The Totally Exhausted

As we were preparing for today, I discovered that I hadn't bought a gammon joint! I'm extremely annoyed about this as everyone likes gammon and I could've sworn I bought some a month ago!

I made it in time to collect Mum, I even managed a shower beforehand.

We got back, kicked all the kids out of bed and opened our presents.

I did quite well this year! I got a sewing box from Kyle

Sock yarn from Helen

I participated in two Secret Santa swaps on Ravelry this year, I got a hat from the UK RAK one

and a whole bundle of stuff from the Lime Green Jelly one! Some sock yarn, a keyring with instructions for kitchener stitch on, some chocolate (which is always good, but I'm not sure when it's mint and chilli flavoured LOL) and 3000m of cobweb weight pure silk!

I got some lovely sheepskin slippers from Mum

and this adorable elephant from Mason which came in a personalised box!

No comments:

Post a Comment