For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Wednesday 2 December 2009

Majacraft Rose

It's been four weeks since I registered interest with Hedgehog Equipment.

Needless to say, I'm a bit pissed off with the wait.

Last night someone suggested looking into importing direct from New Zealand where Majacraft are manufactured.

I found a dealers website, contacted HM Revenue & Customs to find out the import duty and VAT payable on a wheel and because it worked out as cheaper than Hedgehog; I ordered one.

I went off shopping and when I got home I was greeted with an e-mail from Paypal confirming payment, an e-mail from Vintage Purls confirming my order and a second e-mail from Vintage Purls informing me that the Majacraft Rose is:

"currently out of stock. This may cause a slight delay in delivery. Please accept our apologies and rest assured that we are working hard to rectify this."

I was baffled as the site had listed them as 'available' only a couple of hours before.

I went back to the site and now every single Majacraft model is 'out of stock'

Not impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment