For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Wednesday 9 December 2009

The Great American Aran Afghan

I started the Great American Aran Afghan in September 2008.

It was supposed to be for Christmas that year for my Mum.

I was doing well and averaging about a day a square. Then I got fed up with it and started a few other projects and just never went back to it.

I finally finished it today!

I didn't do the border in the book. I just did a simple border of crochet trebles.

It looks fabulous.

I took pictures. Wrapped it in Christmas wrapping, stuck it on a shelf, then I put the card in my card reader.

The pictures haven't come out!

So, I'm afraid you are going to have to wait until Christmas to see it now!

1 comment:

  1. and the photos are where? It's past Christmas now, Missy! LOL..would love to see it and did Mum love it?

    ReplyDelete