For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Friday 25 December 2009

Merry Christmas

I'm posting this from my blackberry so I have no idea if it works lol!

Wheel update: customs cleared it at 11am Christmas Eve & last time I checked; it was en route to the local depot which is in Southampton. Due to the festivities; the depot is now closed until Tuesday. I can call Tuesday morning, pay the charge & delivery will be on Wednesday.

Someone I talk to on twitter has offered to collect it for me & bring it over to the Island - I might take her up on her offer!

The baking is all done (although I need to ice both the chocolate & coconut cake!) But I might make muffins Boxing Day as I have blueberries!

There is something wrong with my toes. Every day, when my feet get warm; my toes itch like crazy! There's no redness, swelling or signs of psoriasis, but they itch & after a while it feels like I've got pins & needles without the pleasant numbness. I mentioned it in passing to my GP who seemed slightly mystified, but told me not to worry - I think I'll have to go back in the new year!

I really should go to sleep - I've got to collect Mum at 8.15 & that's only 5 and a half hours away!

Good night & Merry Christmas xxx
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment