For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Friday 10 April 2009

Waste of Space

I'm talking about blogger, do you view your webpages full screen? I don't view fully expanded, but I do have the page covering most of the screen and there is loads of wasted space on the blog pages.

There's this little bit here which is about 8 inches wide and then there's at least 2 inches either side of it. WHY can't we expand the written bit?

I love the Yarn Harlot's blog, her writing fills up all the space and it goes right up to the sidebar.

I suppose she's got her own domain thingy and pays so she can have what she wants while the rest of us have got to cope with these crappy freebie thingies LOL, but if anyone knows of a way I can have my blog looking somewhat like hers without it costing me money, I'd much appreciate it *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment