For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Saturday 25 April 2009

I’m on a roll today!

I've blogged loads of times (this'll make five), I went shopping for tiles for the bathroom and I've messed around with the blog design so that I'm actually using the majority of the screen and I think it looks much better.

I suppose I should really go and get on with those socks…do you think I'm procrastinating? I'm not a fan of DPN's. I had real trouble with that last sock I started, we came to the conclusion that my DPN's were just too long, so I've bought some shorter ones - it's easier, but the points still dig in (just in my hands now, instead of my wrists LOL). I can see the attraction, but not the obsession.

That's a shame, because I think sock knitting is so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment