For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Wednesday 18 February 2009

It hurts…

First off, I apologise in advance if none of this makes sense, I've had painkillers and I feel very much like I should be in San Francisco during the 60's, ifyaknowwhatimean? ;0)


 

I suffer from Hyper Mobility Syndrome which used to be called Ehlers Danlos Type III and every now and then I get a bout of pain and it's a baaaaaaaaaaaaaad pain!

My knees hurt. So do my hips, thighs, calves, neck and back.

I've had a hot shower, taken some pills and I think I might just see if the pills have made me stoned enough to sleep lol.

I haven't even got my BlackBerry to distract me *sob*.

Oh! BTW, sometimes someone does something which totally restores ones faith in the human race! A friend of mine has this little bag to carry around her WIP (Work In Progress) which she got free with a magazine. I've coveted it since I saw it.

Today I posted an ad on Ravelry asking if anyone had one. A few hours later someone PM'd me offering me a (unused) one for free! How sweet is that! I told her to include her address so I can send her something as a thank you!

I'm going to go away now and try to sleep, but it's half term and the kids are all still up so it's not very quiet *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment