For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Tuesday 17 February 2009

Do you know what I hate…

…businesses that don't seem eager to do business with you! I contacted rrpsavings today as I've got it into my head that I want a BlackBerry phone and they were the cheapest.

Their business hours are 10am – 7pm. I called at 10.10 and got a bloody answering machine. It was over an hour before someone called me back and then they said they couldn't put my card through because there was a problem with the connection between them and the bank! They said they'd call me back as soon as they could put my order through. I'm a bit baffled how they'd know when the connection is open as they claim they don't keep any customer details on file. I waited…and waited…eventually I called them at 2.30pm and left a message on their voicemail again.

By 6.30pm I was getting extremely PO'd about the whole thing so phoned again and someone actually answered! They said they were still having problems, they can't give me the number of the department they called at my bank and when I asked him to get it from technical support, they said that tech support closed at 5!

I'm beginning to wonder if these guys are actually just one or two guys operating out of their own home. You'd think they'd be eager for business, but they really seem rather blasé about the whole thing.

I've just sent them an e-mail stating that I expect a call first thing tomorrow to complete my order and if they can't complete it I expect to be notified with a number for the bank so that I can sort it out!

If they don't get it sorted by morning, then I shall spend an extra £50 and bloody well go elsewhere!

Hey, when I get it, if anyone wants my pin so they can add me on that BlackBerry messenger just leave a comment here on the blog with a way to contact you and I'll send it :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment