For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Monday 11 May 2009

Wow, posting via e-mail works!

So, I posted off the RAK gift this morning - hopefully the recipient will have it by the end of the week!

I also sent off some RAK stuff to people in the Knitting Goddesses (and Gods) group on Ravelry.

I feel all warm and fluffy now LOL

I just sat and looked through my pattern files - I had this brilliant idea that I'd give some of them away, this would help whittle down my queue some. Ummmmmmmmmmmm, I didn't take any out! I like them all too much and I really want to knit them all NOW!

I had my ears syringed this morning. I've been deaf as a post for about three weeks. Everything sounds so damn loud, even my fingers hitting the lappy keyboard!

Right, I must go and get on with these socks, I can't sit around here chatting to you all day! But only because I can't type and knit at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment