For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Friday 29 May 2009

Another FO

That stands for Finished Object by the way!

I've finished the shawl from hell! I love how it looks, but I really didn't enjoy making it, the yarn really pissed me off! I loved the pattern, just not the yarn and I would make this shawl in a different yarn again and again.

Anyway, enough of that, here's pics!

Pattern: Spider's-web Shawl

Source: Victorian Lace Today

Yarn: Rowan Kid Silk Haze

Time: 6-05-09 –- 29-05-09 (with a week out to make the Salami Socks!)

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap that's a HUGE shawl! No wonder it took a while to make! It sure is beautiful! Don't think I'll ever have the patience for something as intricate as a lace shawl.

    How are you feeling, BTW??

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! that's gorgeous, I'd never have the patience - let alone the skill!
    x x

    ReplyDelete