For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Tuesday 19 May 2009

I ache today! Last night I went to knit night, the chairs in restaurants are awful for people with bad backs. I was in bloody agony when I came out! I took medication last night, but I feel like a donkey has kicked me today and a migraine is lurking as a secondary pain!

I also spent yesterday tinking back stitch by bloody stitch of my shawl because I had gone about 10 rounds too far. The problem with Kid Silk Haze is that it's mostly mohair and mohair sticks to itself like Velcro, so you can't just rip your needles out and frog back to where you want. You have to undo each individual stitch!

It took me all day! I've got one more round to do and then I can start knitting again!

No comments:

Post a Comment