For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Thursday 5 March 2009

Finally finshed

My mum is big on DIY, really big. She has tools that most men don't own!

So a while ago she decided that it was time she had a go at tiling and set about tiling my smallest room. There were ups and downs, mutterings and numerous complaints from my children (all sensibly when Nan wasn't here to hear them!), but today she has finished! The toilet room (as my kids call it) is now finished!

I think Mum has done a great job and I'm very proud of her, what do you think? (Sorry the pics aren't that good!)

9 comments:

  1. She did a great job!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your Mom did all that tile?! Cool! I wish I were that DIY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send her my way, now that she's done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Mom did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks amazing! I wish my bathroom looked that good...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to see a women/sister "who is doing it for herself". Good on yah Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful job! You're lucky to have such a talented mum. ;-)

    ReplyDelete