For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Saturday 21 August 2010

Some photos for you from Norway

There were so many things we saw and I took a lot of photos. Unfortunately, the camera clock had reset itself and I can't remember what day I plugged the batteries back into it and the date on the photos reads January 2005!

So I'm going to through a whole load of photos at you for you to enjoy! If you want to see the entire album, the click here



We were driving along the road and suddenly spotted a lot of cars parked by the roadside, we had no idea why and I almost crashed when I rounded a bend and saw this gorgeous waterfall!

Which led into this gorgeous rushing river.





This lighthouse was very near to the bridges and tunnels leading into/outof Copenhagen





The freshwater lake where the 'Wikings' swim!





They have Lion Bar icecream in Norway!!!



"Hmmm? What tub of ice cream?"





Lakes, mountains, snow and waterfalls



It was all too much for some!

No comments:

Post a Comment