For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Sunday 6 September 2009

My new Mac arrived!!

I'm still learning how everything works and I was a bit upset to discover when I visited my blog that all my fancy fonts were missing - Old English and Occidental don't exist on the Mac obviously!

So I'm reverting back to an old favourite - Papyrus (which I know exists on Windows because I used to use it)

I'm also trying to get used to the fact that the fancy new (non Apple) keyboard I bought to use, doesn't work completely - I'm a bit pissed because the ebay seller I bought it from, neglected to say that it only works with Windows!

Even though it knows there's a keyboard, it's swapped my @ and " keys around - @ is now shift+2 and " is shift+' *sigh*

All the fancy buttons down the side don't work either (well, they're not doing anything when I press them!) but it's working.......sort of!

Apple did send me Snow Leopard free of charge though - bonus!

If anyone knows how to get this thing to read English English and not American English, I'd be much obliged if you'd let me in on the secret! :D

Right, what happens if I press this?


No comments:

Post a Comment