For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Tuesday 8 September 2009

Here I come, ready or not!

Mum and I went for a wander around town yesterday.

Eventually, we ended up at the campervan dealership - we end up there a lot!

We found the most adorable camper! It's only a 2 berth, but it has a shower & toilet, a fridge and a cooker! Which is all we really need because if we're going camping, the children and I will be better off in the tent anyway!

So, today Mum and I went to the bank and said "Can we borrow £16000 please?"

They said "Yes!"

OMIGOD!!!

They transferred the money right away and we went and bought it!


It's still at the dealership at the moment as it has to have a service and be made road legal, but we should be able to pick it up within the next week.

So if I know where you live - look out, I might just visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment