For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Saturday, 9 July 2011


I finally took the plunge and decided to dreadlock my hair.

I spent a day giving myself a migraine by researching online.

There are several methods but I decided to just twist the hair, palm roll a bit and then just leave it! Jess helped me and did the back and I've got lots of little worms on the back of my head!

We spent several hours doing it and I was really pleased with how it looked when we finished.

Unfortunately, all that fiddling made my hair feel quite greasy so I gathered my courage and washed my hair this morning.

It didn't all fall out, although it does look really curly now! I am really pleased with it now and can't wait until it's loc'd properly!

Once it's all established I'm going to research bleaching and dyeing the locks.

Purple, naturally!

No comments:

Post a Comment