For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Tuesday 2 March 2010

GoSDTC

That stands for Guild of Spinners, Dyers, Tea-drinkers & Cake-eaters!

Helen came to visit over the weekend and we had a great time!

We were so busy spinning, chatting, eating cake and drinking tea; we didn't leave the house all weekend!

Here is Helen spinning on her new wheel:

While she was here she had a play with my drun carder and is now on the lookout for her own LOL

I took the weekend to finish my humbug

and ply the two singles together.

I'm so pleased with how well this turned out! I ended up with two skeins of two ply lace weight yarn, 42WPI and a grand total of 1473.2 metres/1611.11 yards!

Hmmmmmmm what shall I do with it?

1 comment:

  1. its so pretty!!! you have to tell me how in the world you learn to spin that thin? I need to learn to spin.

    ReplyDelete