For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Friday 23 October 2009

Craft room

There was a slight hiccup in the Craft Room Project.

I came down with the flu - thankfully not Swine Flu, just the regular kind and all I could do was lie on the sofa and try to convince the children I was dying.

They didn't believe me!

I, thankfully, didn't die and today felt up to doing a bit more painting.

I have now given the first corner two coats of cheap crappy white and two coats of expensive Dulux Hints Cornflower - which is supposed to be white with a hint of blue.

What do you think? I know the picture rail needs fresh paint as the once white paint is cream, but I'll do that later.

I like it, but I'm worried it may make the room feel colder! Although with an open fire and lots of pics and lace work on the walls, that shouldn't be a problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment