For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Friday 3 October 2008

Road Rage!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Why is everyone on the road - apart from me, obviously - a complete and utter idiot!


Don't worry - that was a rhetorical question!


I went to Newport to get the design on my nails changed today - don't they look great??


Anyway, on my way down the High St in Newport, heading for Coppins Bridge roundabout, I was in the right hand lane (to Sandown). As I went onto the roundabout, some old fart in a Jaguar with a woman who'd had some kinda botox explosion on her face, tried to cut me up. I moved forward and threw him a filthy look - which I'm very good at lol.


The Jeep behind me allowed this idiot to cut in, then BOTH cars overtook while in the wrong lane and then both of them cut me up! I couldn't believe it. What the hell is wrong with people? I sounded the horn to notify the Jeep that I wasn't happy about being cut up and the dickhead behind the wheel got all huffy - yes, he'd indicated, but just cos you flash your indicators does not mean you can cut in front without waiting for me to, at least, acknowledge you! What a pratt!!!


It's at times like this I wish I still smoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment