For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Thursday 2 October 2008

Freecycle

Dontcha just love Freecycle? If you haven't heard of it, it's a swap group essentially. If you have something you want to get rid of locally, but you can't be bothered to sell it or whatever, you just send a mail through the yahoo group. If someone wants it, they mail you or call you and they collect!


Look what I picked up today!

How great is that! It's got a little dent in the front and the top is a bit of a mess, but that can be covered easily and it's in full working order. I've cleaned it up and it's come up great!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I love Freecycle. I just got rid of two recliner chairs using it =D I also managed to get a hanging rail for clothes on the very day the hanging rail in my wardrobe broke.

    I think its a great idea - I've had mixed issues with it though (people not showing up to collect etc) but it's a brilliant concept :)

    ReplyDelete