For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Friday 1 August 2008

Knitting goodies

I've received a few goodies today, a new bag:
this will act as a handbag and a knitting bag, it's got large compartments and lots of little pockets for odds n sods.

I also got a Knit Picks Binder for all my knitting notions:
this holds all my needle tips and other stuff I need for all my knitting, great innit! Many thanks to Allison for getting this to me so quickly. I got my set of Options from her, Kerry bought them as a birthday present and because we told her it was a present, she wrapped the set in Forever Friends wrapping paper - I almost cried cos it was so sweet!

I also received some magazines that I ordered from Rowan, luckily they arrived safely which was surprising as the envelope split, but now I've got Big Easy, Scottish Island Knits, Big It Up, Scottish Inspirations, The Next Big Thing & Big Just Got Bigger, I only had to pay £3.95 p&p and they sent next day DHL!

I also received Plus-Size Knits and Rowan magazines 20, 32, 36 & 42 which I bought off eBay.

It was like Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment