For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Wednesday 23 July 2008

GCSE Woodwork

School finishes for the summer this week and both Kyle and Matt have bought home stuff they've made during woodwork classes.

This is Kyle's which he made for his nan:





And this is a cupboard Matt made
and a table with the Charmed symbol (which he made for me):

I think they're fab and I've been using the little table today for my new knitting journal - I got the idea for it from here. I've used a Lever Arch file and printed up all the templates, it's all sectioned neatly and looks great. But I want to decorate the outside as it's just plain black, so I might make some sort of decoupage of my finished projects to cover it.

No comments:

Post a Comment