For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Sunday 20 March 2011

Ponderings

A few things I've been pondering, I'm considering moving my blog to a different site - I could move it to somewhere like Squarespace and give it a personal URL!

I could also phone people for help with personalising it the way I want and I could add a page for shop stock with a shopping cart etc

I'd also love to figure out a way to have tumblr post to my blog - not as a sidebar widget, but in between the regular posts, so that when I see pics of stuff I can just load it to tumblr and know that you guys - you are there, right? - can see it too!

Although I've got this blogprees thing, it's not perfect - I'd much rather type straight onto the site, but blogger won't let me unless I use the HTML editor - and I don't know enough HTML to do that!

Anyone wanna give me lessons?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment