For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Monday 8 February 2010

Have a go

Saw this on Susan's blog and I thought 'what the hell?'

So here ya go!

You just have to have one word answers to the questions, and it’s harder than it looks, I mean, “I don’t know” is three words!

Your Cell Phone? Always

Your Hair? Morticia

Your Mother? BFF

Your Father? missed

Your Favorite Food? cheesy

Your Dream Last Night? painful

Your Favorite Drink? tea

Your Dream/Goal? peace

What Room Are You In? craftroom

Your Hobby? knitting

Your Fear? wheelchairs

Where Do You See Yourself In 6 Years? here

Where Were You Last Night? bed

Something That You Aren’t? slim

Muffins? blueberry

Wish List Item? Majacraft

Where Did You Grow Up? Germany

Last Thing You Did? spin

What Are You Wearing? clothes

Your TV? SG-1

Your Pets? Isis

Friends? some

Your Life? OK

Your Mood? annoyed

Missing Someone? sometimes

Vehicle? two

Something You Aren’t Wearing? hat

Your Favourite Store? fibre

Your Favourite Colour? purple

When Was The Last Time You Laughed? earlier

Last Time You Cried? 4am

Your Best Friend? Mel

One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? B&Q

Facebook? yes

Favourite Place To Eat? home


1 comment:

  1. Oh yes I understand B & Q, there are times in my life when I've felt that I've lived there too.

    ReplyDelete