For best results view blog in Firefox or Safari

All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them

Sunday 12 September 2010

Support Spindling

I have recently purchased a Russian Support Spindle and I love it, then I was nosing around Ravelry and spotted a Tibetan style spindle, so I bought that too.

I must say, I actually prefer the Tibetan to the Russian - it spins so effortlessly and for longer than the Russian!

Recently a conversation on spinning with support spindles started up between fleegle and myself. I'd seen a video on youtube showing a woman support spindling, but she wasn't even touching the spindle.



I just couldn't figure out how it was done, so fleegle made me a vid :D



This video is great and has already helped me immensely!

1 comment:

  1. That's right. The Russian won't spin long until you gat some yarn on it.

    ReplyDelete